What is considered “personal information”?
The Texas Identity Theft Enforcement and Protection Act states that “Personal identifying information” means information that alone or in conjunction with other information identifies an individual, including an individual’s:
- name, social security number, date of birth, or government-issued identification number;
- unique electronic identification number, address, or routing code; and
- telecommunication access device
As for “Sensitive personal information”:
- an individual’s first name or first initial and last name in combination with any one or more of the following items, if the name and the items are not encrypted:
- social security number;
- driver’s license number or government-issued identification number.
How is personal information collected by us?
We may collect your personal information if you:
- Fill and submit our Buyer and Grower Preregistration Form
- Send us information through email
- Contact us for commercial services/li>
- Order our products or services
In all of these situations, you will know what information is collected, because you will directly submit it.
On the other hand, when you visit our website, our servers also may collect information from or about the computer, phone or other device on which you access our Services, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet; browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform; the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Services, including date and time; cookie number; Services you viewed; your searches on our Services; and the phone number you used to call us if you call us. During some visits, we may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page. Unless you also actively submit personal information to us, any information that is collected this way typically does not allow us to identify you personally.
For what means do we use your personal information?
The information we collect about you may be used for:
- Answer your inquiries
- For the performance of a contract
- To contact you
- Provide our services and sell our products
- Customize our website
- Notify you of new services, products or events that might interest you
- Data base purposes
- Improve the performance of our website and services
- Comply with legal obligations that apply to us
How is your personal information protected?
We use reasonable technological and human resources to protect the information we collect from you, from unauthorized access, disclosure or any kind of misuse. In case of a data breach or some other incident that places information held by us in jeopardy, we will notify you and the authorities in the terms stated by law.
Please consider that even with all the reasonable security measures we may take, there is no data submission through the internet that is 100% secure, therefore, we are cannot guarantee its absolute protection.
Collection through Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel
We also use the “Facebook pixel” services, which receive these types of data:
- Http Headers – Anything present in HTTP headers. HTTP Headers are a standard web protocol sent between any browser request and any server on the internet. HTTP Headers include IP addresses, information about the web browser, page location, document, referrer and person using the website.
- Pixel-specific Data – Includes Pixel ID and the Facebook Cookie.
- Button Click Data – Includes any buttons clicked by site visitors, the labels of those buttons and any pages visited as a result of the button clicks.
- Optional Values – Developers and marketers can optionally choose to send additional information about the visit through conversion tracking. Example custom data events are conversion value, page type, and more.
- Form Field Names – Includes website field names like ‘email’, ‘address’, ‘quantity’ for when you purchase a product or service. We don't capture field values unless you include them as part of Advanced Matching, conversion tracking, or user properties.
Who has access to your personal information?
Your information, including personal information, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the aforementioned parties involved are located. It means that this information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
What is the method of disposal of personal information?
The information you submit us will be kept the time that is necessary to provide you with our products and services, unless a longer period is required or permitted by law. When there is the need to dispose your information, we will take reasonable measures to safely do so. This may include the shredding of physical documents and erasing electronic files by means that make the files unreadable or undecipherable.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, with an established business relationship with us, under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California's Shine the Light law), you can request information once a year about the sharing of your personal information with third parties. If you are a California resident and want more information about the rights of the aforementioned Law, you can contact us through any of the channels provided below.
Links to other websites
How can you access, change ask for your information to be deleted?
If you want to access, change or ask us to delete the information collected by us, or if you have any questions regarding the collection and use of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com , in the phone number (956) 383 6660, and/or in the following address 2700 W Canton Rd. Edinburg, Tx 78539.
Please note, that if you have some kind of commercial relationship with us at the time, there is some information that we might not be able to modify of delete until such relationship is terminated, and also that we may need to retain certain information as required or authorized by law.